We’re looking for a Construction Site Superintendent to lead the overall management and construction of multifamily projects located in the Southeast. We specialize in multifamily development and capital improvement projects with a focus on building long term relationships through integrity, quality, and collaboration.
Reports directly to the Project Manager/General Superintendent. The construction superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and in budget. This includes maintaining a high level of quality control, supervising all field/trade personnel, while administering good safety practices with all on site activities. The superintendent also maintains, organizes, and transmits all field documentation to the appropriate parties. Project superintendents should be available for travel and/or relocation.
- Coordinate and supervise all field construction activities.
- Direct all field personnel and subcontractors to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Coordinate material deliveries.
- Schedule inspections as necessary throughout construction process.
- Understand the project plans and specifications prior to any scheduled work performed.
- Manage and transmit all job site documentation including daily reports, safety meetings, material delivery tickets, job site photos, timecards, reimbursements, etc.
- Maintain positive relationships with all clients, subcontractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Prepare schedules and supervise procedure for final punch list performance.
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices, and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Administer on-site safety meetings weekly with sub-contractors.
- Weekly safety reports are to be sent electronically to project manager.
- All safety reports are to be printed and included in the job site safety folder in the job site trailer.
- Maintain an organized job site
- Including material lay down areas, interior of buildings, and construction trailer.
- Proactively identify and solve problems.
- Willingness to travel.
This a list of core responsibilities, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
High school or GED is required and College credits are preferred. Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in multifamily construction or 10 years of overall experience.
Apply for Job