We’re looking for a Project Manager to lead the overall management and construction of multifamily projects located in the Southeast. We specialize in multifamily development and capital improvement projects with a focus on building long-term relationships through integrity, quality, and collaboration.
Ensure high-quality results on all projects through the quality control of materials, workmanship, budget control, services, selection of subcontractors, and meeting project timelines. Responsibilities include: maintaining a safe working environment, negotiating agreements, preparing submittals, presenting RFI’s, and providing timely and accurate reporting for every project.
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Maintain positive relationships with all clients, subcontractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Proactively identify and solve problems.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong time and project management skills required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Advanced knowledgeable with an eye for quality workmanship in the construction industry required.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Budgeting/forecasting experience, and general accounting knowledge required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel required.
- Valid driver license with dependable transportation required.
- Background checks will be required.
- Flexibility to work an ever-changing work schedule (some evenings, holidays, weekends may be required based on client needs).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project is strongly preferred.
- Certification in OSHA (10 Hours) Safety Training strongly preferred.
- Construction Management Degree a plus.
- Multifamily experience a plus.
This a list of core responsibilities, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
High school or GED is required and College credits are preferred. Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in multifamily construction or 10 years of overall experience.
Apply for Job